- Our children will become healthy, happy, confident, independent and responsible members of
- They will be able to embrace the challenges of creating a fulfilling and successful adult
- Students will have the knowledge that will enable them to make informed decisions about their wellbeing, health and relationships and to build their self-agency.
- Pupils can put this knowledge into practice as they develop the capacity to make sound decisions when facing risks, challenges and complex contexts.
- Young people will develop resilience, to know how and when to ask for help, and to know where to access
Privacy & Cookies Policy