- To gain knowledge of life stages and how humans
- To compare factors that affect development (e.g. wealth or relationships).
- To make connections between life events and health and
- To identify factors that affect physical health and discuss risks to current and future health
- To gain a deeper understanding of health and social care by exploring different viewpoints and expressing one’s own opinion.
- To demonstrate and evaluate own use of the care values that underpin effective health and social
Link to KS4 spec
Pearson Health and Social Care
Health and Social Care Specifications
KS4 curriculum plan