Visiting the Academy
Whilst the Academy is now open to all staff and students, we are keeping visitors to the Academy to a minimum to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission. Please do not come to the Academy without an appointment.
If you need to contact a member of Academy staff, please use the contact details below in the first instance. We will endeavour to respond within 24 hours (1 working day).
Telephone Number: 0117 976 3000
Email: [email protected]
Telephones are manned from 07:45 to 16:30 Monday to Friday.
If you arrive at the Academy without an appointment you will be asked to remain outside and provide the reason for your visit via the intercom. The reception team will advise you of next steps, which may be to take contact details and ask you to return home until someone is available to call you.
When you arrive at the Academy for a pre-arranged appointment:
- Please be punctual and not too early for your appointment. We are unable to provide the usual waiting area for visitors.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser before approaching the reception desk.
- You will be asked to complete a Track and Trace form so we have your contact details should we need them.
- You will be asked to sign a visitor book. If you are meeting with pupils you may be asked to show picture ID and prove you have an enhanced DBS.
- You will receive information about our systems of control and Academy specific procedures which you will need to adhere to whilst visiting the Academy.
- Please maintain social distancing whilst you are in the Academy and use hand sanitiser when you move from one area to another.
- Ensure you sign out at the end of your visit and use hand sanitiser before you leave.